Saturday, December 16, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I wish you a Merry Christmas one & all! Here are some early presents for you, first some colour sketches for ideas I've been noodling with lately.





Also updated my GARY blog. Added the third part of the FAMOUS ARTISTS COURSE to the MORGUE & updated the MOLESWORTH, LONDON, USA & St.TRINIAN's sections of the RONALD SEARLE blog.
Added a new painting to my HEIDI blog.
I started a FLICKR set of my Paris sketchbook too. Link on the right.
I hope everyone has a great festive season & New Year celebrations. Catch up with you in 2007.

14 comments:

max said...

Your pink birds look great. Have a good time Matt.

Jampix said...

Hi Matt love your composition and use of color...fab stuff as always

Have fun in Nice!

Jeroen said...

Hi Matt. I've been enjoying your blog very much this year. Hope you keep it up in 2007!

Oscar Grillo said...

Pink flamingoes, eh?!
Season greetings, Mateo!

Marco said...

beautiful drawings Monsieur Jones,
lovely colors.
(and Tx for the Searle material)

the doodlers said...

Wow! Lovely paintings!

Happy holidays, Matt! See ya in 2007 to be sure!

Boris Hiestand said...

have a goodun Matthew- much love from London township.

MikeS said...

Splendid studies again, Matt.

All the best this Christmas and in the new year. See you in 2007!

David Colman said...

thanx for stopping by my blog....

I appreciate your compliments..

you have some really appealing work here

the flamingo sketches are quite charming

George Cwirko-Godycki said...

wonderful drawings

rose-a-petits-pois said...

fabulous color researches!! wow!

Have a merry Christmas ;-)
Joyeux Noel...!!

Richard Mitchelson said...

Looking good Jonesie, great use of colour. Have a great festive period and i hope your travel was ok with all this pesky fog!!!

I have an animated christmas card on my blog, go quick, check it out!!!

Only Ones Papers said...

hola mi nombre es malaƱo y estoy invitando a todos los bloggers que visiten mi nuevo blog
y que dejen sus comentarios
el tema es: ilustracion y dibujo.

Unknown said...

COOLIO fun birds!!