Thursday, October 18, 2012

Book

My book of Gesture Drawings went over rather well at APE -we also sold a stack of the Aardman 'Spiffing' books.  Thanks to everyone who came by and bought copies in person and also by mail.
Huge thanks too to my 'booth-buddies' Matt Cruickshank and J.P.Vine, both of whom are recent arrivals in the Bay Area.

The book represents around 200 hours of Gesture Class! It has 100 pages, soft-cover.  All copies sold signed and costs $15 plus shipping.  For mail orders please write me at the email address in my Blogger profile here


13 comments:

Pradeep Singh Bal said...

Hey Matt, how much it would cost me in INDIA(Delhi) (including shipping) ?
Thanks for producing a great resource.

David Bernal said...

Awesome!!

BHAVIN JOSHI said...

i want your book shipped to austrialia PLEASE...
how can i purchased online?

Matt J said...

Mailing to Australia costs $11.60 . Please email the address in my Blogger PROFILE for more info

Jamie Iles said...

Really awesome.

Matthew Cruickshank said...

It was a splendid weekend. The books a doozie too!

BHAVIN JOSHI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BHAVIN JOSHI said...

Can you email me at
bhavin.animation@gmail.com
please

Alex_Munguia said...

any chance that you might be at CTN selling copies? I plan on going again this year and could save on the shipping costs. Plus- it'll be cool to shake your hand when I buy it. Some of your amazing skills might somehow perhaps hopefully transfer from your hand into mine. Maybe.

Matt J said...

Hi Alex - I won't have a booth at CTN but I hope to be There with a few copies of the book. You'll probably find me at the bar- I find buying me a beer is the best way for those skills to be transferred!

Alex_Munguia said...

Excellent. Here's hoping that they have a delicious and broad beer selection.

Avner Geller said...

Great meting you at APE, Matt. The book is beautiful, and inspiring as always.

Matt J said...

Thanks Avner- likewise. Hope to see you around more often?